2 days left
- Job Type
Our client is involved in a range of future game-changing defence and security programmes. A leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to government and commercial customers worldwide.
At this Company, Innovation Isn't Just An Idea — It's A Way of Life.
Different thinking for a Different world
It's Cyber Solutions Division of are seeking a talented Technical Architect to join one of their teams in London working within a rapidly growing environment.
How you will make a difference
Outpacing the rapidly evolving cyber threat demands constant innovation. Our client has immediate opportunities for an experienced Technical Architect to design innovative solutions to complex cyber security problems.
Successful candidate responsibilities will include, logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints and to perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detailed trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications. Solution design will have a technical focus, but also encompass people, process, information and facilities to ensure effective operation in the customer enterprise.
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience of secure system design;
- Has experience of Lean/Agile development practices;
- Has experience of systems integration;
- Has experience of architecture;
- Has experience of Micro-Services architecture;
- Will have knowledge of a broad range of IT technologies such as Java applications frameworks (Spring, Play) NoSQL, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Hadoop and Mongo;
- Be able to identify the right technologies, current and future to implement best design
- Be aware of new technologies
- Have experience designing large, scalable systems and applications
- Has experience of working with customers to determine and elaborate requirements in often complex and uncertain environments;
- Has experience of designing and developing system-of-system solutions to meet user requirements. They will have an understanding of software development processes;
- Will understand and transform customer requirements and business practices into solution designs
- Is capable of developing and delivering presentations to audiences of varying seniority and technical expertise;
- Will have knowledge of a broad range of IT technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Must have demonstrated team skills and ability to work closely with customers;
- Familiar with architecture tools such as Artisan Studio, Enterprise Architect, MOOD, or similar;
- Experience in design, system integration and test of quality software and/or systems that seeks to address challenging IT and security requirements;
- Must have demonstrated aspects of system security design;
- Understand and apply the INCOSE System Engineering processes.
- Experience with Test Driven Development;
- Experience in mentoring/technical coaching of junior members of the team;
- Experience or interest in User Experience (UX) techniques and designing and developing user interfaces;
- Capable of drafting and supporting proposals;
- Experience of UK Government working practices.
- Applicants must be able to hold and maintain UK Government clearances
Apply for Solutions Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly