3 days left
- Job Type
Job Role: System Administrator / Software Developer
Salary/Rate: Up to £65,000 DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: High Level Clearance
System Administrator Permanent - Gloucestershire - Up to £65,000 DOE
Our client is looking to recruit a System Administrator / Software Developer to support an existing project in the security sector. The candidate will be:
There are two main aspects to the role, systems administration and software development:
- Experienced VMWare, Windows and AWS administrator with proven track record of building, deploying and managing systems
- Specifically the successful candidate must demonstrate experience in the following VMWare, Microsoft and AWS product lines:
- VCentre 6.5
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Amazon AWS, including security architectures
- Software development using PowerCLI and Python and intermediate C++ and Java skills
- Management of Unix based servers - ensuring servers are 'healthy' and responding to alerts
- Beginner Java skills - maintenance and development of simple applications
- Intermediate C++ - debugging and some modification to existing application stack
- Linux administration
- Atlaissian suite administration
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV Clearance. If you do not hold an active DV Clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
Apply for System Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly