Service Delivery Generalist
Manpower is working in partnership with the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, to provide outsourced IT solutions to a major UK public sector client. We are currently looking for a Service Delivery Generalist to join the team in London.
As part of a wider team supporting hardware and software infrastructure solutions, you will become a multi-skilled technician with the ability to cover a wide range of tasks in the day-to-day support of a new IT system.
Due to the nature of this role all applicants must hold valid DV security clearance.
This will be an interesting and varied role, with a range of responsibilities including:
- Working within a culture of continuous improvement in line with ITIL standards
- Creating and updating processes and work instructions accordingly
- Recording incidents as 1st Line Support and where possible completing first time fixes
- Resolving incidents through 2nd/3rd Line Support using remote tools
Candidates should have experience in the following products/technologies:
- Active Directory
- Desktop Support
- Anti-virus Suites
- Server and Storage Technologies
You should be a self-starter with good interpersonal and customer liaison skills. You will have the ability to work in close co-operation with customers and staff and be flexible to changing business requirements.