Commercial Manager - New Business
- Job Type
This exciting role is with a rapidly growing defence business who have been at the forefront of their field for over six decades. They are recognised as a centre of excellence who have developed some of the most advanced production facilities in the world.
As part of a wider investment in the commercial team, they are building a new business Commercial and Contracts team and have an exciting and challenging opportunity for Senior Commercial manager. This role focusses fully on pre-signature negotiations.
- Structure and negotiate new business deals to gain best commercial advantage.
- Act as a trusted commercial advisor providing comprehensive commercial guidance to the deal leadership team.
- Identify the risks, liabilities and commitments of contractual agreements; ensure these are clearly understood and that the business fully appreciates any potential impact.
- Define and develop the correlation between the contractual terms, the pricing structure and the solution.
- Draft terms where required.
- Foster an environment that supports open communication and team work.
- With the Sales team lead shape the bid strategy.
- Successful track record of structuring and negotiating complex high value deals.
- Proven ability to work within a dynamic global context.
- Line management experience.
- Experience of operating right across a business, from senior management to more junior levels.
- Highly developed influencing skills.
- Current SC or DV clearance is highly desirable.
Apply for Commercial Manager - New Business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly