DV Migration Project Manager
DV Migration Project Manager - Basingstoke - 6 Month Contract
My client, a leading technology client are looking for a Migration Project Manager to work with one of their defence clients in Basingstoke on a 6 month initial contract. The role can offer a competitive daily rate and is for an immediate start.
- The Senior Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that a complex high risk project or multiple projects, produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- Effective management of the project baseline
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Operates along client's working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
- Manages the delivery of the project/multiple projects in partnership with the customer and business line to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Able to manage small team to plan installations
- Knowledge of Planning
- Knowledge of Site Installation
- Confident Leadership skills
- Knowledge of RiskPro
- Able to work well within a team
Desirable Skills Required:
- Knowledge of working in a secure environment.
- Candidates should hold an active DV Clearance or be eligible and willing to undergo the clearance.