INTERIM Commercial Contract Manager
Our client, a renowned international defence technology business, currently have an opportunity for a Pre-Signature Commercial Manager to join their growing business.
This role focusses 100% on pre-signature negotiations. Our client has recently restructured their Commercial function and as part of that process they are building a Commercial and Contracts team focussing exclusively on new business opportunities. This role will be responsible for shaping contract negotiations for large and complex deals across multiple market sectors within the company.
- 6 month initial term
- Identify the risks, liabilities and commitments of contractual agreements; ensure these are clearly understood and that the business fully appreciates any potential impact.
- Structure and negotiate new business deals to gain best commercial advantage.
- Define and develop the correlation between the contractual terms, the pricing structure and the solution.
- Supported by the legal function, draft terms and conditions where required.
- You will need experience of Government frameworks.
- You will need experience of IP.
- Successful track record of structuring and negotiating complex high value deals.
- Proven ability to work within a dynamic global context.
- Highly developed influencing skills.
- Must be able to obtain DV clearance.