Systems Engineer - Permanent - Bristol or Gloucestershire - Excellent Salary!
Our client is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their Defence and Security team, responsible for delivering ground breaking projects of national importance. Our client helps to maximise the impact of projects for customers in the government and private sectors, working across key areas of policy, strategy, and implementation of technical solutions.
The successful candidate will have Systems Engineering experience, a broad perspective and be keen to deliver difficult and complicated programmes in a challenging yet supportive environment.
- Involved in identifying, developing and implementing major strategic change and delivering complex programmes, working alongside senior client staff and colleagues
- The opportunity to collaborate with experts in Systems Engineering, Business Change and Project Management to deliver work in large complex environments
- Working within one of the most successful UK organisations in Systems Engineering, with a team who have an exceptional reputation across government and the private sector
- Trusted to work across the whole development lifecycle for clients, offering a rare opportunity to gain broad experiences with a range of world class companies and institutions
- Systems Engineering experience, ideally having worked in Systems Engineering functions or on large or medium sized programmes
- Project management experience gained on at least one major programme with experience of lifecycle management and risk management, ideally familiar with complex planning
- An impressive record of career progression and the potential and motivation to develop your career in this field
- Awareness of the commercial realities associated with the delivery of major programmes
- Ability to use your technical expertise, excellent interpersonal skills, and commercial acumen, to understand requirements, formulate and deliver creative solutions to client issues
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
More searches like this
- Consultancy SC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Defence SC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Engineering SC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Information Technology SC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Public Sector SC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Cheltenham