Requirements Manager Land C2
Requirements Manager Land C2
We are seeking a seasoned Land C2 requirements manager. The ideal candidate will have recently deployed their skills as a requirements professional on defence sector projects, managing complex, international stakeholder relationships and will be very much client and delivery focused.
· Represent Allied Command Transformation (ACT) at appropriate levels of engagement within Europe.
· Monitor requirements developed in all life cycle stages.
· Support maintenance of configuration control of the requirements traceability matrices throughout the capability life cycle.
· Provide requirements development and management consulting services to European NATO entities.
· Interact with Allied Command Operations (ACO) subject matter experts to collect information needed to clarify operational needs.
· Develop concepts of operation and courses of action to clarify Operational Requirements Statements.
· Contribute and participate in the development of policies, directives and process refinement related to requirements.
· Employ analysis techniques to ensure that capability requirements are specific, measurable, acceptable, realistic and time-bound (SMART).
· Support Crisis Response Operations Urgent Requirements (CUR) processes.
· Coordinate the activities of Requirements Management Teams and provide professional guidance and instruction to the staff as needed.
· Define/refine requirements including development of concepts of operation and courses of action.
· Support requirements management aspects of Board and Committee approval processes.
· Coordinate requirements management technical guidance for the elicitation, capture and development of capability requirements across all aspects of DOTMLPFI.
· Support the management of traceability, validity, and applicability of requirements through the life cycle.
NATO is implementing an improved capability requirements capture process, including the traceability of requirements in order to ensure a clear separation between the requirements owner and the solution provider. This process will provide through life traceability of the requirements using an efficient change management process.
This is great opportunity for either a veteran with a requirements background or a requirements professional with considerable industry experience and a systems engineering background to make their mark in this brand new role. You will form part of a capability team that is being stood up in Mons so will need to either already reside there or be willing and able to work there.
MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. We have long provided solutions across the defence community and have an enviable reputation of delivery. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
· A University/ Bachelor’s degree.
· Significant, recent experience in the field of requirements engineering to include requirements management and requirements elicitation.
· Detailed knowledge through use of requirements management tools.
· Experience in the field of capability development processes related to national/NATO military command and control at the development and/or acquisition phases.
· Programme and Project Management experience within a complex and dynamic environment.
· Experience working in a National or NATO strategic or operational command.
· Operational knowledge of Joint Operational Land C2 either as a military officer or as a civilian.
· Ability to obtain and maintain NATO secret clearance.
· Ability to reside and work within the host country without restriction.
· Working knowledge of Capability Architectures
· Working knowledge of Configuration Management methods and practices.
· Experience with IBM Rational DOORS or equivalent.
Equal Opportunities Employer
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you think that you have the right skills and experience to fill this role, please hit apply below, or for an informal chat ahead of applying please contact me directly at Rebecca.email@example.com