Manufacturing Engineer - Electronics
Are you a skilled Manufacturing Engineer with experience delivering lead and 5S methodologies into complex electronic builds?
My client are a major electronics manufacturer that supports high security projects such as Nuclear, Military and Defence. They are looking for a manufacturing engineer to take responsibility for the manufacturing, assembly and test aspects or manufactured items on projects
- To participate in the Design Review Process, to ensure that designs are optimised, wherever possible for manufacture, assembly, test and supportability.
- To plan and co-ordinate New Product Introductions, working closely with other members of the project team, to ensure delivery to customer deadlines.
- To develop the manufacturing methods, processes, tooling, production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, quality control and safety standards to efficiently deliver manufactured items, to time and cost targets set.
- HND/Degree in a relevant engineering subject
- Lean/Six Sigma (green belt) experience
- Proven continuous improvement experience.
- Extensive experience in a electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
This is a great role for an experienced manufacturing engineer to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your skills.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement