Innovation Architect required to work within the Innovations & Investment Team supporting all innovation activities.
An experienced systems engineer or enterprise architect, you will work closely with other experts and specialists, in industry and academia, to understand the evolving technology landscape and how this could be applied capabilities.
A broad understanding of a wide-range of technologies is essential, together with a good understanding of the challenges of integration and exploitation.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Supporting horizon scanning and technology watch activities.
- Translating capability gaps into specific technology challenges that can be understood by stakeholders.
- Assisting and articulating new challenges and to assess proposals to ensure the likelihood of exploitation.
- Helping to conduct future force development activities by providing an industrial perspective.
- Representing the client at a range of industry and UK government technology forums.
- Effective communications with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, including delivering presentations and capability briefings.
As the Innovation Architect, your skills and experience will ideally include:
- A strong science or engineering background.
- A broad understanding of a wide range of emerging and enabling technologies.
- The ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience of integrating cutting-edge technology into real-world systems.
- A good knowledge of the UK science and technology community and the roles of key organisations within that community.
- Experience of producing html and website scripting.
- It is desirable that candidates have experience of working with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
The successful candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Innovation Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly