Project Assurance Manager
Project Assurance Manager required to be responsible for organizing the maturity workshops, maturity assessment activities and maintaining a record of assurance activities.
The role is responsible for scoping, organising and developing the scenario for the quarterly maturity workshops
Typical activities will include:
Act as the Release Train Engineer for the Value Stream (VS)
- Manage the Art Kanban
- Ensure that done criteria is complete for all features and capabilities in any RP period
- Resolving blockers/conflicts/dependencies
- Chair the scrum of scrum meetings
Own the process to support final acceptance of EBT
- Oversee the P3M and SDA maturity assessments
Organise the Maturity Workshops
- Develop the maturity scenario
- Produce a master events list for the Maturity Workshop
- Write the workshop brief
- Write individual briefing packs for the actors and observers
- Coordinating input from the scrums in support of the maturity workshops
- Organise workshops to test individual process assurance.
- Produce the end of Release Plan report as an artefact for the quarterly EBT management review
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- Experienced Project Manager with APM skills
- Knowledge of agile methodology - Working using SAFe would be desirable
- Show an understanding of the MOD ways of working
- Experience of developing and running workshops
- Experience as a project manager on system integration programmes
- Good communication and presentational skills
- Typically required degree level education, or staff and/or technical project/process management experience, or equivalent.
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Project Assurance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly