An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in West Yorkshire.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Assist with the RF converter design and integration in conjunction with the Project team throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure that the product requirement is completely captured and planned as a series of engineering tasks.
- Perform detailed design and development to required frequency levels
- Be responsible for the achievement of the requirements, including cost objectives as detailed within the Customer order documents
- Maintain visibility of the design approach and ensure through review that the implemented design will meet the product requirement
The successful candidate will be able to satisfy the following requirements:
- Extensive experience in the development of microwave components and subsystems or systems.
- Design analysis and development of RF frequency converters & Amplifiers in frequency range DC-2GHz
- Detailed knowledge of spurious analysis, linearity and frequency response.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for RF Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly