Antenna Design Engineer
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in London.
- Required experience: Strong education and background in computational electromagnetics, stochastic optimization, design and analysis of antenna arrays and/or dielectric lenses for aperture antennas from 5-40 GHz.
- Experience in computational EM and simulation-based antenna design, together with programming experience would make for a very compelling candidate for this position.
- Knowledge or experience with the concepts of transformation optics would be even better, similar for work with microwave antenna arrays.
- Work with metamaterials, metasurfaces, transmitarrays, or reflectarrays would be relevant.
- Electrical and mechanical prototyping, antenna design and analysis, and RF circuit experience would be very beneficial.
A strong candidate will be proficient in multiple of the following points.
- Antenna design, modelling, and analysis, specifically focused on homogeneous and inhomogeneous dielectric lenses and/or antenna arrays
- Proficiency in electromagnetic simulation using 3D Full-wave electromagnetic modeling software
- Strong Matlab/Python/similar skills
- Transformation optics / transformation electromagnetics
- Conventional optical lens design, as well as gradient index (GRIN) optics
- Optimization, particularly multi-objective stochastic optimizers
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Antenna Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly