Urgent requirement for a Service Analyst to work with our client in London. Our client is a leading international energy and service company who require a service analyst to assist them with leading service introduction for multiple small to medium projects. We are looking for someone who is experienced in service introduction or has worked in a similar role.
As the Service Analyst you will be required to;
- Provide governance around assigning and reviewing transition tasks assigned to projects to ensure visibility, approval and confirmed support for newly delivered technical services, and associated enhancements.
- Ensure all Operations support teams are engaged and approve the support of the target deployment.
- Ensure the service can be managed, operated and supported in accordance with the requirements and constraints specified within the Service Design document.
- Ensure Project Managers and those involved observe required controls and follow processes necessary for DTS Operations to fully support delivered services / functionality
- Provide support and guidance to Project Managers in understanding and navigating associated processes & controls.
- Monitor early life support period through service acceptance to closure
- Support Go / No go decisions and make recommendations to senior management on the right approach for the organisation - highlighting risks
- Produce reports and status updates on projects managed
- Manage team obligations such as team mailbox management, data updates required for MI etc.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply for Service Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly