Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Cambridgeshire.
THE JOB (Main Duties):
- To provide product leadership and ensure specified solution is implemented.
- To manage priorities to ensure timely contract issue.
- To ensure accurate drawings and parts lists are produced.
- To ensure compliance with CAD best practices.
- To be fully competent in the use of Siemens NX application and TeamCenter.
- To ensure compliance of the equipment with legislation.
- To ensure compliance of the equipment
- To maintain and update drawings and parts lists by authorisation and completion of change requests.
- To work with suppliers to ensure applications are fully and reliably implemented.
- To undertake calculations for design on contract work.
- To brief field engineers and visit site when necessary.
- To support engineering development and customer services as appropriate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly