Commercial Manager (Defence)
Modis are currently recruiting for a Defence company based in Middlesex looking for a Commercial Manager on a contract basis to assist in the workload on a number of projects. Candidates must be able to gain SC level security clearance.
The role will utilise your experience of leading multi-million pound negotiations with clients and suppliers/partners. Experience within the Defence or Aerospace industry is a though your knowledge of being able to predict commercial issues and proactively resolve them in a UK and export marketplace is essential.
Role: Commercial Manager
Rate: £310 - 355 per day
Duration: Initial 6 months
- Evaluating and preparing responses to customer's enquiries and Invitations to Tender
- Negotiating with international commercial customers and capturing in Agreements
- Advising the Sub contract Management team on the flow-down of contract conditions to sub-contractors
- Facilitating Teaming and Partnering Arrangements and capturing in Agreements
- Preparing and negotiating Commercial Agreements
- Commercial input to bids
- Being part of the Project teams to advise
- on all commercial aspects and assisting to deliver programmes in a cost effective manner
- Liaison with customers at all levels
- Contract Management during programme execution
- Liaison with Export team, to ensure compliance with regulations
Essential Skills required:
- Will have led £multi-million negotiations with clients and suppliers/partners with excellent results.
- Able to predict commercial issues and proactively resolve them in a UK and export defence marketplace.
- Been responsible for drafting and agreeing letters, contract terms and legal agreements.
- Managed a team of people to collectively achieve desired goals.
- Experience of working in aerospace/defence/manufacturing related industry.
- Able to demonstrate instances of using creative ideas to provide solutions to commercial issues.
- Understanding of UK legislation and regulations affecting an organisation.
If this role is of interest, please contact Modis in Bristol to discuss in more detail or click on the apply button below and we will be in contact ASAP.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Commercial Manager (Defence)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly