Vulnerability Researcher & Penetration Tester
Job Role: Cyber Intelligence Analyst
Salary/Rate: £45,000 - £55,000
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance or Willing to Undergo
Cyber Intelligence Analyst - Permanent - Gloucestershire - £45,000 - £55,000
Are you a driven analyst, with strong vulnerability research and penetration testing skills, looking for a new opportunity to grow within a dynamic, mission focused environment?
Our client currently has an opportunity for a Cyber Intelligence Analyst to join their team, who will work closely with a team where you will support a diverse and exciting Programme. Your skills should include vulnerability research, reverse engineering and penetration testing; with at least five years' experience; and with a view to possibly leading a small, rapidly growing team.
Key Criteria Required:
- Experience across diverse programming languages, such as: C/C++, Python, .net and assembler.
- Able perform software analysis, including the creation of automated scripts, using disassemblers / debuggers such as IDA Pro.
- Experience of vulnerability research and exploitation techniques.
- Experience of designing and developing innovative software solutions.
- Experience of web based tool development.
- The ability to write technical reports and present findings clearly to clients.
- Knowledge of current cyber security threats, methodologies and techniques.
- Deep understanding of the current range of technologies that can be used to defend against online attacks.
- Experience in design, development, test and integration of quality software.
- Experience of UK Government working practices.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies, and use of Confluence, Jira and Wiki's.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV Clearance. If you do not hold an active DV Clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
Apply for Vulnerability Researcher & Penetration Tester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly