EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: Sopra Steria Recruitment Ltd (a Sopra Steria company) provides recruitment and resourcing solutions to Sopra Steria, a leading European IT service provider. Sopra Steria requires an experienced VMWare engineer is required to join the busy Windows server team within infrastructure services.
The individual should be diligent in their work, able to work unassisted but show the willingness to mentor others where required. The diverse nature of the estate would suit someone with 3+ years of experience as a VMWare Engineer, ideally in a defence or MoD sector.
- Solid VMWare experience
- Excellent Windows system administration through the entire O/S and associated technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Used to working in a service delivery role with exposure to ITIL
- Previous exposure to the MoD and security clearance are a bonus
- Windows Servers 2008 R2
- Windows Servers 2012
- vSphere v5.5
- vCenter v5.5/6.0
- Vmware ESXi
- Netbackup or working knowledgee of other Backup Technologies
- Symantec AV or working knowledge of other AV Products
- Working knowledge of SCCM
- Working Knowlegde of SCOM
On client’s instructions, due to the urgency, nature and length of the assignment, the successful candidate must have current security clearance to a high level.
The post holder will work through Sopra Steria Recruitment for Sopra Steria, the UK's leading Outsourcing and Technology Company. There are no agencies working this requirement, please contact me directly.
Apply for VMware Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly