6 days left
- Job Type
Information Architect - London - 6 Months
We are currently looking for an Information Architect to join our trusted client based in London on a 6 month Basis.
- Develops the information model and ensures it is aligned with strategy (and other) needs
- Ensures the information model is integrated with wider business and technology architectures
- Defines modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards and seeks to continually improve them
- Advises stakeholders on improvements to information support to gain improvements to their business
- Identifies opportunities for data quality improvement and implementing processes for master data management
Skills and Experience:
- Experience and understanding of defining and building information/data models to provide a full understanding of data and expose relevant issues, risks and opportunities
- Experience or clear understanding of information/data modelling in the context of overall IT architecture
- Experience of working in large, complex organisations with multiple data requirements
- Knowledge of how information and data are used to support delivery of business outcomes
- Ability to define data requirements to support business change.
- Ability to work and communicate with stakeholders both business and IT specialists, at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to plan and implement delivery of high quality solutions to problems
If this role would be suitable for you, please apply as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply for Information Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly