5 days left
- Job Type
API Contract testing / Functional / Scenario testing for maintenance and development of new functionality in a safety critical project for a leading edge aerospace manufacturer in an "Agile" environment.
Key tasks / Responsibilities:
- API Contract testing / Functional / Scenario Testing.
- Discussing requirements with customers / Team
- Understanding of the design and code (C++, C# and SQL)
- 3+ years of testing experience.
- Understanding of testing principles (white-box, black-box, boundary, functional, requirements).
- Experience of writing automated tests.
- Ability to understand C++ and Knowledge of any SQL (preferably oracle)
- Understanding of web services and Experience of testing Web based application.
API Contract testing / Functional / Scenario Testing (3+ years)
Desirable skills required for this position:
- Use of VSTS and SpecFlow.
- ISTQB qualification or any other testing qualifications
- Ability to understand C# and ASP.NET
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle
- Ability to writing automated test scripts using powershell scripts.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of XML, XSD.
- Knowledge of API (Application programming Interface).
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Test Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly