Embedded Software Engineer
5 days left
- Job Type
My client, a leader in the Automotive industry, is seeking both junior and senior level Embedded Software Engineers. With its capabilities extending to defence, aerospace and rail, there is much opportunity to flourish in a stable growing company.
Their established relationships with manufacturers across the globe put them in a prime position to successfully fulfil new design and development initiatives. With their new state of the art facilities, their vehicles pioneer the future of the Automotive industry.
- Simulink/MATLAB experience for software development
- Examples of experience using the full software life-cycle
- Requirements capture at software and system level
- Relevant Engineering degree
- Modelling propulsion systems for electric vehicles
- Developing control strategies with Matlab/Simulink
- Safety related control systems created with ISO methods
- Software and system level requirements generation
- Rapid prototyping of hardware and design
- Prototype integration and testing on prototype vehicles
If the aforementioned vacancy does sound of interest, then please do submit an application.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Embedded Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly