PCB Design Engineer
3 days left
- Job Type
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Hertfordshire.
- Design single sided, double sided and multi-layered PCBs using industry standard techniques, ensuring considerations for DFM/DFT have been made.
- Responsible for completing PCB designs in accordance with agreed project time, cost, quality and performance requirements.
- Working with Electronic/ RF Engineers to develop Schematics.
- CAD library administration including symbol, footprint generation and database administration
- Creation and maintenance of enterprise data packs
- Creation of 3D models and assemblies from 2D layouts
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for PCB Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly