RF Design Engineer (Defence / Space)
4 days left
- Job Type
Modis are currently recruiting for experienced RF Engineers with strong knowledge of RF converter design and amplifiers for a leading Space company based near Leeds.
The growing SME are part of a renowned Defence organisation that are working on several Space projects with ESA and UK Space Agency, alongside their successful Defence projects.
As well as assisting in the design of RF converters, the successful consultant will also work with the integration team on a number of programmes and help provide solutions to current issues.
The successful candidate will be able to satisfy the following requirements:
- Extensive experience in the development of microwave components and subsystems or systems for Aerospace, defence or space products
- Design analysis and development of RF frequency converters & Amplifiers in frequency range DC - 2GHz (min)
- Detailed knowledge of spurious analysis, linearity and frequency response
- Design for manufacture & cost to a high level
- Experience of software defined Radio (desirable)
- Knowledge of good engineering processes and practices
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Assist with the RF converter design and integration in conjunction with the Project team throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure that the product requirement is completely captured, and planned as a series of engineering tasks.
- Perform detailed design and development to required frequency levels
- Be responsible for the achievement of the requirements, including cost objectives as detailed within the Customer order documents
- Maintain visibility of the design approach and ensure through review that the implemented design will meet the product requirement
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of some of the organisations projects, candidates must be willing to undergo the Security Clearance process and be eligible to gain SC level clearance.
If this position is of interest, please contact Modis Bristol on 01179 308501.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for RF Design Engineer (Defence / Space)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly