Network Infrastructure Delivery Manager
2 days left
- Job Type
IT Network Infrastructure Delivery Manager - Permanent - Basingstoke
We are currently searching for a IT Network Infrastructure Delivery Manager to be based with our trusted client on a permanent basis, based in Basingstoke.
The IT Network Infrastructure Delivery Manager will be responsible for the entire data network & voice infrastructure tower, which incorporates wide area network, local area network and voice technologies. The successful candidate will also need to develop and maintain an effective relationship with teams across the IT organisation & partners, being accountable for the design and delivery of data & voice networks through to the live environment.
- Leadership of the network technical design resource; network project delivery manager & L2-L4 support teams (escalation management; service reviews; governance of design & risk)
- Accountable for Planning & Roadmap for Data & Voice Networks, including ongoing refresh and enhancements of platforms in line with Enterprise Architectural standards
- Accountability for implementation of data network & voice infrastructure, including technical debt remediation and ongoing enhancements
- Definition of scope of third party contracts (both operational and project change SoWs)
- Accountable for operational stability of infrastructure area, providing input to RCA with Problem Management, and accountability for remedial action
- Accountability of efficiency / optimisation of infrastructure area and third-party support contracts
- Management of patching & monitoring strategy / policy for Data & Voice Networks
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in leading a Data & Voice Network function
- Proven experience working within 24/7 IT operational environment
- Proven experience coordinating taking a lead role with at least 2 reports
- A minimum of 7 years experiencing working as a senior technical expert in the following fields: MPLS & Ethernet WAN technologies (cisco) and Voice (legacy & IP based) technologies (Avaya)
- Proven experience in managing 3rd party WAN Services
- Proven experience delivering continuous service improvements for the business
If this role is of interest to you, please apply as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply for Network Infrastructure Delivery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly