Sopra Steria Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Bid Manager with a strong Recruitment background. This contract is for an initial three months, with further scope for extensions.
Sopra Steria Recruitment deliver recruitment services that help organisations in the public and private sectors attract the people, knowledge and skills to enable business performance and accelerate change. We provide solutions tailored to our clients’ specific needs, in permanent, contract, interim and managed recruitment across all technical and business disciplines.
- Business Development
- Account Management & Development
- Stakeholder Management
- Bid & Proposal Management
- Business Strategy
- Recruitment Training
- Bid Process efficiency
- Resource audits
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and creating winning propositions for bids, tenders and proposals, developing innovative resourcing solutions for clients, resource audits and all marketing activity.
- Provide management of all aspects of the bid process
- Responsible for submitting tender documentation
- Work autonomously as well as in a team when required
- Prepare all pre-qualification and tender information required for submission
- Assist in the production of presentation material for clients
- Manage the timetable for all bid submission
- With a focus equally on private and public sector clients, solutions go far beyond Contractor Resourcing and Permanent Recruitment as we are also delivering:
- Managed Recruitment
- Candidate Assurance
- Applicant Processing
- Contractor on boarding
- Direct Recruitment Services
- Individuals possess the skills, knowledge and ability to perform and deliver without day to day supervision
- At an advanced level able to articulate and demonstrate a good understanding of:
- End to End Bid process and delivery
The post holder will work through Sopra Steria Recruitment for Sopra Steria, the UK's leading Outsourcing and Technology Company.