Internal IT Support
Do you thrive on helping internal customers?
We have a new opportunity for you to join our internal IT team to provide internal customer support.
You must have some experience of providing internal IT / first line support and comfortable with call logging and support resolution.
We operate in a faced paced and changeable environment, so you will naturally be aligned to our culture and relish the challenge of finding ways to make this work better.
People who thrive in our environment are self-motivated, organised and want to naturally share knowledge and contribute to technical discussions, and most importantly learn. With great communication skills, you’ll be customer-focussed and want to create and deliver value.
- Previous experience in an IT support role within a 24/7 customer-focussed environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Able to work independently and on own initiative
- Good communication skills and experience of working with internal customers at all levels
- Experience with Helpdesk tools within an ITIL environment
- An understanding & experience of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems (Active Directory, File Services, ADFS, Office 365 & Lync (Skype for Business)
- Working knowledge of networking
- Some experience of the following:
- BeCrypt / RSA, Trend Micro OfficeScan, Apple Macintosh (macOS & iOS), Windows Deployment Services, MessageLabs, VMware, I.T Security, Cisco VPN
- Working knowledge of VMWare
- Experience of working within a cloud and/or technology company