Are you a skilled Manufacturing Engineer with experience delivering lead and 5S methodologies into complex electronic builds?
My client are a major electronics manufacturer, They are looking for a manufacturing engineer to take responsibility for the manufacturing, assembly and test aspects of manufactured items on projects
- To participate in the Design Review Process, to ensure that designs are optimised, wherever possible for manufacture, assembly, test and supportability.
- To plan and co-ordinate New Product Introductions, working closely with other members of the project team, to ensure delivery to customer deadlines.
- To develop the manufacturing methods, processes, tooling, production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, quality control and safety standards to efficiently deliver manufactured items, to time and cost targets set.
- HND/Degree in a relevant engineering subject
- Lean/Six Sigma (green belt) experience
- Proven continuous improvement experience.
- Extensive experience in a electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
This is a great role for an experienced manufacturing engineer to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your skills.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.