Manufacturing Quality Assurance Manager
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Manager with extensive experience leading a quality assurance team supporting manufacturing process?
My client is a major defence contractor, due to on going success they are looking to grow the quality team at their Bolton site offering great salaries and benefits. This is senior appointment within the business and commands vast quality assurance management experience and the ability to provide professional support on all aspects of UK quality.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Driving improvement and quality related issued for UK manufacturing.
- Provide practical technical support to senior management within UK manufacturing on quality process and assurance.
- Provide support and focus on non-conformance management and implementation of quality techniques.
- Assessing Team ability and development.
You will need
- HNC/HND in a relevant subject (electro/mechanical/manufacturing)
- Demonstrable senior management experience with a quality role with experience in process based integrated management systems
- Quality Audit experience
- Strong Knowledge of EN9100 / AS9100
- must be willing to obtain full UK SC Clearance
You will receive
Very attractive salary, bonus, flexitime, pension and healthcare and more.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to
military, defence, "sc clearance", security, electronic, electronics, quality, process, procedure, engineer, engineering, manager, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, iso9001, management, assurance, en9100, as9100, route cause, non-conformance
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.