An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Cambridgeshire.
- Act as delegated authority for Programmes when requested
- Create, maintain and communicate project plans and technical documents that accurately reflect progress and planned activities for all internal and Customer deliverables
- Provide a monthly project report in the designated format which includes accurate cost informatio
- Support bids and projects as required by the Business
- Build and maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Create and maintain a Risk Register for the programme and identify and manage project related risks to minimise their impact on the project costs, quality and delivery
- Ensure that project non-conformances are regularly reviewed and have a plan for closure in a timely manner
- Ensure the manufacturing costs for new products are defined and manage the engineering activity to ensure targets are met
- Contribute ideas towards continuous improvement of programme strategy
- Ensure that subcontract activities are managed and reported effectively
- Prepare reports for internal and external use as required
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures to ensure accreditation requirements are consistently met
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Product development experience from design through to manufacture
- Ability to manage medium to large sized dispersed team with good motivational skills
- Ability to performance manage team members
- Ability to build credible relationships with engineers, customers and subcontractors
- Experience in managing programme risk
- Financial awareness of the consequences of decisions
- Experience of liaising with internal and external customers
- Ability to make timely decisions within the scope of the role
- Experience of using Microsoft and other software packages to manage, track and progress projects,
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Modis International Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.