Technical Operations Manager
As Technical Operations Manager you will be responsible for the technical governance and maintenance of the Mechanical and Electrical infrastructure of the organisations Data Centres. You will work alongside other Technical Operations Managers with responsibilities between design and build and live Data Centre Operations.
In your role you will:
- Supervising the maintenance and operations of the Cody/Spring Park Campuses
- Commissioning/testing & associated documentation of new equipment.
- Management of the Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule (PPM).
- Managing and approving maintenance spend in-line with Campus budgets
- Change Management
- Business Case preparation
- Project Management associated with infrastructure upgrades
- Life Cycle Replacement planning activities
Key tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that each new building / data centre meets the quality standard required for transition from construction into the live service.
- Review and monitor the maintenance contractors and third party supplier's activities to ensure they have achieved the required quality standard.
- Ensure Service availability and contracted Service Levels (SLA) are met across the site.
- Manage and oversee the maintenance requirements within Ark buildings.
- Ensure that all risks to data centres M&E are effectively managed.
- Maintain safe working practices and ensure that Health and Safety objectives are met.
- Ensure effective cross campus maintenance standards are met.
- Ensure that Ark has the necessary information to monitor the maintenance, condition and performance of building assets and subcontractors.
- Ensure that there is adequate information available allowing the operational teams to deliver the maintenance successfully.
- Work with Ark Service Desk to manage and monitor the data centre capacity