As a responsible LSA Engineer, you will have the responsibilities for studies/deliverables related to the following activities:
- Provide functional logistics support to ensure responsive, effective, and sustained support for new and existing military systems. This position includes being a principal logistician for weapon system components.
- Duties will include, but are not limited to,
- Taking the program from its initial state through system design and demonstration, to fielding and In-Service sustainment.
o Develop and implement supportability plans;
- Validate technical procedures, evaluate and make recommendations to proposed technical changes;
- Determine support requirements such as facilities, personal, safety, maintenance, field demonstrations, etc.;
- Test and evaluate design concepts to determine if concepts satisfy requirements - and develop alternative concepts as required;
- Anticipate logistics roadblocks related to operational matters, including environmental and human factors engineering; and determine contingency requirements and solutions, including alignment and prioritization of real-world operational activities with program priorities.
Candidate(s) must be able to:
- Perform logistic engineering tasks using approved policies, procedures, tools and processes.
- Perform planning for the ILS Test, Evaluation and Verification program.
- Perform Reliability, Maintainability & Availability (RMA) program tasks including performing Failure Modes Effects & Criticality Analysis (FMECA), develop Reliability Block Diagrams (RBDs), and perform reliability and maintainability analysis and modelling.
- Perform maintenance planning, using Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), to identify preventive maintenance tasks.
- Perform measurement requirements analysis to identify requirements for support and test equipment.
- Perform spares analysis and modelling to identify requirements for spares and repair parts.
- Perform both economic and non-economic level of repair analysis providing all associated justifications
- Perform analysis tasks; capture and upload data into the LSAR.
- Ability to coordination with both internal and external program stakeholders (Design Office, SCS, Prime, End Client...)
- Capable of working both independently or within a team environment
If you have any questions regarding this position please let me know on 01179 330 429 or alternatively send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you are interested in this position please apply with an up to date CV and i will be in contact to discuss the role in more detail, if you haven't heard from me in 5 working days unfortunately your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.