API Contract testing / Functional / Scenario testing for maintenance and development of new functionality in a safety critical project for a leading edge aerospace manufacturer in an "Agile" environment.
Key tasks / Responsibilities:
- API Contract testing / Functional / Scenario Testing.
- Discussing requirements with customers / Team
- Understanding of the design and code (C++, C# and SQL)
- 3+ years of testing experience.
- Understanding of testing principles (white-box, black-box, boundary, functional, requirements).
- Experience of writing automated tests.
- Ability to understand C++ and Knowledge of any SQL (preferably oracle)
- Understanding of web services and Experience of testing Web based application.
API Contract testing / Functional / Scenario Testing (3+ years)
Desirable skills required for this position:
- Use of VSTS and SpecFlow.
- ISTQB qualification or any other testing qualifications
- Ability to understand C# and ASP.NET
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle
- Ability to writing automated test scripts using powershell scripts.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of XML, XSD.
- Knowledge of API (Application programming Interface).