- The candidate will be expected to carry out or play a part in a number of the following tasks: Own, configure and maintain the test environment and test data.
- The candidate can be expected to develop test plans and procedures for both black- and white-box testing of all components at the story, module, system and integration levels
- Candidate should be able to run investigations into root-cause analysis of failures, hardware or software, using the appropriate tools and recommend solutions to the development team for resolution.
- The candidate will define and manage defect tracking and correction procedures, monitoring and updating defect reports as needed.
- Candidate should be able to identify areas of opportunity for Test Automation and convert manual testing into automated frameworks as required.
- Support wider system integration activities, and assist with problem resolution.
- Experience in end-to-end systems integration, deep product testing, or both.
- Experience should not be limited to software-only systems and will be expected to apply test techniques to hardware and software integrated systems.
- Proven and successful track record in the Integration and testing of software/hardware control systems with complex system interactions.
- Creation of Integration Test specifications and reports documents
- Able to create scripts in order to support testing
- Understanding of C# or C++ languages