Team Lead - Electronics & Defence
Are you a skilled electronics professional with experience leading a team or are you already an experienced leader with varied knowledge in an electronic market?
My client is a major defence contractor, due to on going success they are looking for a Team Lead to manage 8-9 direct reports and essentially manage appropriate skill within the team to maximise efficiency.
In this high technology environment you will be responsible for the following:
- lead all aspects of the teams varied skill including design to assembly.
- Utilising the teams understanding of electronic materials and components for manufacturing process
- Communicating across teams internally and utilising the team when speaking around issues with end client.
You will need
- A HNC/HND/Degree in a relevant engineering subject.
- Extensive experience leading a team within a manufacture environment.
- Experience within electronics is highly advantageous
- A strong ability to utilise the strengths within the team and assign work to the correct individual.
You will receive
Competitive salary, bonus, flexitime, pension and healthcare and more.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with you up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to
military, defence, "sc clearance", security, electronic, electronics, quality, process, procedure, engineer, engineering, manager, design, designer, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, iso9001, NPI, new product introduction, integration, design, manufacture, industrialisation, team lead, leader