SC Systems Management Specialist
SC Systems Management Specialist - Hursley - 6 Month Contract
My client, a large Outsourcing organisation are looking for an SC Cleared Systems Management Specialist for a 6 month initial contract based in Hampshire. The role will be full time on site and can offer a competitive daily rate.
The role is working in a global business and technology leader, innovating in research and development to shape the future of society at large. Working in a company always innovating and thinking ahead.
- The successful candidate will need to have prior experience of the installation of TEMS (Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server), TEPS (Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server), DB2 and ILMT (IBM License Metric Tool) on a RedHat Server.
- You should also be able to configure the appropriate clients on other Linux and Windows Servers.
- Candidates should also be able to support testing for clients in this environment.
- Any prior experience working on Public Sector or Secure projects would be beneficial.
- Candidates should also hold an active SC Clearance or be eligible and willing to undergo the process.
About the client:
A globally integrated enterprise, operating in over 170 countries. Employees, bringing innovative solutions to a diverse client base to help solve some of their toughest business challenges. In addition to being the world's largest IT and consulting services company, It is a global business and technology leader, innovating in research and development to shape the future of society at large. Its research, development and technical talent around the world partner with governments, corporations, thinkers and doers on ground breaking real world problems to help make the world work better and build a smarter planet.