Software Test Engineer
Software Test Engineer required who has demonstrable skills in software testing. The candidate will have experience of the testing of embedded systems developed in the C# language within Visual Studio. Experience of DOORS and Rhapsody (or other design tool) is highly desirable.
Typical activities include:
- Participate in a project development team
- Lead small groups of software developers
- Facilitate execution of programme
- Provide status and cost/schedule information to lead engineer/programme manager
- Develop software design from system specifications
- Develop good quality code from the software design
- Support software integration and testing
- Produce technical documentation to support the software lifecycle
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- C# .
- Net Standard and .Net Core
- IBM RTC
- Networking - NetConf, YANG, ZeroConf, PNAC, TLS
- GreenHills Multi/INTEGRITY
- MISRA C
- Tactical data links
- Safety critical/Embedded/Real-time software
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.