Electronics Design Engineer
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Devon.
As an Electronics Design Engineer in Cambium Networks you will be able to apply your original thinking skills to solving problems. You will be able to:
- Perform detailed design of digital and analogue circuitry including power supplies.
- Test, debug and prove the circuitry that you have developed.
- Perform system level testing of new products.
- Work with the factory to put those designs into manufacture.
- Assist the factory in debug of existing products, making design improvements as required.
- Maintain existing products, research and prove alternative components for designs in production.
- Able to design analogue circuits, simple filters, transistor and op-amp circuits
- Can perform digital design using state diagrams, discrete logic, microprocessors, FPGAs
- Able to perform circuit testing
- Can solve current flow problems in circuits.
- Ethernet hardware interfacing, protocol and test using data test sets
- Software or hardware development languages
- EMC and regulatory requirements
- An understanding of transmission lines
- An understanding of sampling techniques, the effects of under and over sampling
- Design for and introduction into volume manufacture
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk