Salary dependant on experience
Engineering / Defence / Aerospace / Military
On offer is a Project Controller/Planner career opportunity within a company considered a world-leader in the integration of cutting-edge defence and security systems, delivering decisive advantage to military, government and civil customers worldwide. This Role Is offered on a Permanent basis.
Project Planners are at the heart of our project, working with the engineers, project managers and all other areas of the project business team to plan, supply, analyse and manage project information on behalf of the various stakeholders. If you are looking for a new challenge with the opportunity to grow your skills and develop your career in a dynamic and supportive environment then read on!
- Practice, promote and uphold the Company standard of planning and scheduling
- Analysing Schedule and Cost performance, determining variance and its respective causes, and providing mitigating options if required
- Support the bid team in the production of robust schedules, cost and resource plans
- Challenge project performance data and turn it into relevant, high quality and accurate reports
- Foster good working relationships with engineers, project managers and the broader community to be able to embed the Client Project Control and planning standards
- Facilitate and champion robust Risk and Opportunity management
- Support the growth of Project Planning/Scheduling and Control within the Client through innovation
What's in it for you?
- Be an integral part of the Business Performance Team
- Add valued analysis to Project decisions
- Training in the core Project Control skills/toolset plus other business related disciplines
- Clear development path both within and external to the Project Control function
- Opportunity to pursue leadership and SME paths
- Support to achieve recognised (PMI) qualification
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Opportunity to work on a wide variety of project phases covering all stages of the life-cycle
What's great about the team?
- You will be joining a dynamic, focused team sitting at the heart of the Project
- Close integration with the wider team including Technical and Manufacturing
- Supportive environment willing to share knowledge
What are we looking for?
- Pro-active team player who can inspire others
- Experience in planning and industry standard planning techniques
- Experience in successful planning of complex technical Projects
- Experience in enterprise business management tools and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyse performance data and define root variance causes and impacts
- Ability to develop good working relationships with team members within the Function and Project Team
- Demonstrable communication skills to all levels, capable of working in an integrated multi-functional team
What would you get?
- Competitive salaries, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level) and superb learning and development opportunities.
Please note that in order to apply for these opportunities you will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
If this role is something you'd like to pursue, please hit apply! Alternatively, please send me your most up to date CV to stuart(dot)macdonald(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Apply for Project Planner/Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly