- Help minimise service disruption and business impact to delivered services by contributing to effective Incident Management
- Support the production of high quality and timely incident communications across a variety of channels.
- Contribute to effective post incident resolution activities to ensure quality handover and interaction with Problem Management and other Service Management processes.
- Build and manage effective relationships with internal/external suppliers and business and technology stakeholders.
- Help identify and contribute to the implementation of tooling enhancements to support the Incident Management process.
- Contribute to Continuous Service Improvement activities to identify and deliver opportunities to improve process.
- Act as a champion of data quality and contribute to defining and measuring KPIs to support core Incident Management objectives.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- ITIL Foundation certificate.
- Significant incident management experience of at least 1-2 years, working in either an incident manager or service desk role.
- Experience working in a large and complex IT estate.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships (customers, colleagues and external parties).
- Good general knowledge of IT hardware and software.
- ITIL Intermediate - Service Operations
- Experience working with Service Now
- SC cleared.
It is essential you currently hold or are able to achieve and maintain SC clearance.
If you feel this opportunity is a match with your experience, career prospects or want to find out more information then please contact Georgina directly on 0161 924 3656.