An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Warwickshire.
Purpose of the Job:
- Modelling systems including hybrid control and battery management strategies.
- Developing complex control strategies.
- Supporting the generation of system and sub-system (component) requirements.
- Modelling propulsion systems.
- Developing complex control strategies utilising Matlab / Simulink / Stateflow.
- Developing safety related control systems
- Supporting the generation of system and software level requirements.
- Realising control strategies onto rapid prototyping hardware and design proving using Hardware in the Loop facilities.
- Conducting prototype integration and testing on full scale prototypes.
- Producing technical documentation, reports and specifications to support project needs.
- Delivering technical assistance and proposal content into the business development team in support of proposals and new business development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Apply for Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly