Functional Safety Consultant
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Warwickshire.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- Take a principal role in executing functional safety activities for internal or external customers
- Provide expert level consultancy in safety analyses including FMEA
- Coordinating safety analyses and engineering activities within a small team
- Coaching the team to deliver consistent and successful results
- Technical project management / decision making to deliver on time, to cost and quality
- Managing challenging stakeholders who can have diverse objectives
- Taking a lead sometimes autonomous role in auditing safety related development processes
- Developing process to support functional safety
- Developing and delivering training on functional safety
- Delivering value-add functional safety consultancy/guidance
- Supporting the product groups in tendering activities
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Apply for Functional Safety Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly