An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Warwickshire.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Developing software using a variety of languages, tools and targets.
- Contributing to the full lifecycle of projects
- Working closely with members of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver highly complex projects.
- Supporting trials of on in-house test sites and external test sites.
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in this fast-changing field to ensure that we always deploy the best solution.
- Proficient in at least one relevant software language.
- Experience of solving real problems using well architected software solutions.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a technologist who can bring to the table innovative solutions to complex problems. Qualities that we will look for in a successful candidate will include:
- Good technical problem solving and algorithm development skills.
- Demonstration of creative thinking and openness to new ideas.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- A hands-on, can-do attitude.
- Contribute effectively in an open and collaborative team environment.
- An ability to convey technical information succinctly and confidently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Apply for Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly