Senior Functional Safety Engineer
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Warwickshire.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Executing functional safety activities in accordance with standards for internal and/or external customers.
- Functional safety engineering tasks
- Independent safety assessment
- Coordinating and/or executing safety analyses
- Developing process to support functional safety
- Delivering training on functional safety
- Functional safety planning & management
- Hazard identification, analysis and risk assessment
- Delivering functional safety consultancy/guidance
- Developing safety arguments
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Apply for Senior Functional Safety Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly