Incident & Problem Manager (ON CALL ROTA) - Basingstoke - Perm
Incident & Problem Manager (SOME ON CALL) - Basingstoke - Permanent
Our client, a leading British Corporation, are looking to recruit an Incident & Problem Manager to join the team on a permanent basis in Basingstoke.
Incident & Problem Manager
The IT Major Incident & Problem Manager is responsible for both hands-on Major Incident Management, and at all other times the Problem Management of prior major incidents. You will be responsible for managing the Major Incident process, reporting & governance as well as the co-ordination and facilitation of high priority incident resolution by engaging a variety of support teams & vendors. You will also be responsible for managing the lifecycle of all Problems, with the aim of preventing Incidents from happening.
Incident & Problem Manager Role:
- Execution of Major Incident process tasks in adherence with global and local requirements
- Maintain the operational integrity and service continuity by the management of P1/P2 incidents through established channels
- Apply standard Incident Management techniques to ensure disruptions to service stability and outage times are kept to a minimum
Incident & Problem Manager Experience:
- Proven experience working within 24/7 IT operational environment
- Proven experience delivering continuous service improvements for the business
- Proven Major Incident Management experience with significant expertise in large regional companies
- Sound understanding and experience with service level agreements and associated metrics
- Enterprise IT experience and a good working knowledge of the broad suite of IT technologies and technical environments
- Experience with performing and coordinating RCA and trend analysis, using established data techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, including strong verbal, written communication skills and excellent listening skills are required
- Problem-solving skills with an emphasis on resolution of complex technical incidents
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand complex systems
If you are interested in the position please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply for Incident & Problem Manager (ON CALL ROTA) - Basingstoke - Perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly