Business Analyst - Inside IR35
Business Analyst, Inside IR35, Milton Keynes, 2 Month Initial Contract
Urgent requirement for a Business Analyst who will act as the interface between the business and the group during the Delivery lifecycle and is likely to work on multiple complex work streams of large projects or across multiple projects. The role operates in a specific business domain.
The purpose of this role is to identify the detailed business requirements which will inform the appropriate solution and rigour of testing to meet the business need and assure the delivery of those requirements from the group's projects.
As the Business Analyst your responsibilities will include;
- Engage Senior Leaders within the group and the business and relevant subject matter experts to develop a clear articulation and understanding of the detailed business requirements behind an identified business problem or opportunity.
- Develop an unambiguous, complete and consistent requirements specification that conforms to the group standards. Understands the extent to which individual requirements are likely to impact the business case
- Provide industry best practice knowledge to support the group and the business in the application of the assessment and scoring of all business requirements in order to identify sound Risk-based Testing procedures, which support mitigation of test related risks at later stages within the project lifecycle.
- Engage Senior Leaders and subject matter experts to gain agreement to the requirement specifications. Highlight potential cross domain impacts
- Develop and share an understanding of how the requirements might impact current business and the group operations.
- Elicit and specify detailed processes, information and business change requirements that will meet the business and non-functional needs and also inform the transition required to realise benefits
- Engage with the group's Senior Leaders and subject matter experts to inform decisions about solutions to facilitate alignment with business need, the group's technical architecture, support infrastructure, policies and standards.
- Contribute to the production of high-level project plans and identify, assess and escalate project risks and issues as appropriate
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Significant business analysis experience in a technology environment
- Thorough and up to date understanding of analysis approaches, tools and techniques commonly applied in the consulting field
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Strong analytical thinker
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well in a team
- Knowledge of the railway industry
- Business process and data modelling experience
- Risk-based testing experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply for Business Analyst - Inside IR35
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly