Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer required to undertake tasks including requirements analysis, Use Case development, functional and feature specification, elaboration of designs, trade-off analysis and liaison with cross functional teams to develop and regularly deliver working software/solutions through the agile process.
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- Candidate must have experience in one or more of the following areas acquired through relevant job roles:
- User Applications and Services, including specification, selection or development, system integration, deployment, provisioning and support.
- Information management solutions, enterprise integration patterns, information exchange requirements, data schemas, relevant technologies for information storage, distribution, exploitation within enterprise systems and edge systems.
- System management, including planning, provisioning and monitoring for large enterprise/networked systems.
- Systems interoperability including information exchange requirements, interoperability formats and standards, gateway equipment, information exchange interface , planning and security considerations, and other lines of development.
- Expertise in specifying solutions and approaches for the integration of legacy equipment and software with consideration of backwards compatibility, maintainability etc.
- Strong Microsoft Windows Platform development experience including good understanding of Windows architecture, services, and security features.
- Experienced in specifying solutions for OS configuration to meet client requirements including security hardening, authentication, automated build.
- Experience of virtualisation and container technologies and their application within enterprise / system solutions.
- Familiar with MS enterprise services including Active Directory, Email, Share Point and their specification and configuration within Enterprise solutions.
- Experience with considerations for cross-platform development (e.g. Windows/Linux) and hosting software/services on different hardware types.
- Experienced with engineering methods and tools for requirements management, architecture definition, design elaboration, verification & validation.
- Demonstrates understanding of the system engineering life-cycle and phases, and challenges associated with system engineering in a delivery focused, commercially organisation.
The below skills/experience are also highly desirable:
- Experience in using the Agile methodologies for systems or software development.
- Experienced in the use of one or more the following engineering tools: DOORs, PTC Integrity Modeller, IBM Rational Rhapsody, RTC, RQM.
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.
Apply for Senior Systems Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly