LSA Engineer required with the main focus of this role will be gathering LSA data and entering this data into the EAGLE LSAR database in line with the LSAR Business Rules. The successful candidate will be a team player working within a multi-national engineering organisation including regular liaison with the customer community.
Typical activities will include:
- Provide Support to the LSA Manager
- General conduct of the LSA and ILS Program
- Follow LSA and ILS strategy and application of associated Plans and Business Rules
- System breakdown analysis and Maintenance Task Analysis development
- Development of Scheduled/Unscheduled Maintenance Tasks
- LSAR Database population
- Knowledge of DEDs and ability to populate their details in relational database tables
- Understanding of task spares and links required with Illustrated Parts Lists
- Liaison with Customer and Industry, and representation of the ILS Community at relevant meetings.
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- A thorough working knowledge of the EAGLE LSAR Database
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of DEF STAN 00-60
- A good understanding of current Mod (Tri-Service) maintenance strategies
- Ability to work independently on own initiative as well as within a team environment
- Thorough working knowledge of modern IT working practices
- Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A working knowledge of ASD S1000D and S2000M
- Familiar with relevant Defence Standards, Military Standards and EC Directives
- Ability to work under pressure in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Flexible working habits
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.