Front End Software Developer
Typical Activities will include:
- Graphical interface design, development and testing.
- Technical support and mentoring of other team members.
- Shall be able to build software components to a high standard so that they can be put forward for integration in to a larger system.
- An ability to identify problems, likely causes and solutions.
- Participate in planning and agile team meetings.
Candidates must have a working knowledge of:
- Agile and SCRUM techniques and methodologies.
Experience of the following would be beneficial:
- Modern Web Development Technologies
- Aurelia or Angular
- C# and .NET
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- Solid software design and development experience, preferably in complex systems.
- Experience using software development standards and processes.
- Single Page Application Frameworks (e.g. Aurelia Angular)
- Experience of C# and .NET
- MV* pattern
- NPM / NuGET
- Experience of Agile and SCRUM techniques and methodologies desirable.
- IBM Rational Team Concert or other version and revision control software such as Git or SVN.
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.
Apply for Front End Software Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly