Cyber Security Consultant
Role: Cyber Security Consultant
Location: M4 Corridor
Clearance: Eligible for SC
CND are partnering a technical security consultancy in building a function of talented Cyber Security Consultants to provide clients with first class Information Assurance services across all sectors.
Our client offers the opportunity to join a company where you can actively influence and drive the direction that this exciting consultancy takes in the future. The successful Security Consultant will have the opportunity to develop due to the wide range of projects and clients they are currently working with, all of which offer their own individual challenges and opportunities.
- Identify and mitigate potential threats to business units
- Authoring and developing information assurance documentation in line with current risk management frameworks
- Identify and analyse risk across projects and systems
- Communicate the likelihood and impact to business that risk may have to both stakeholders and information systems
- Become the go to individual on client site for information assurance and architecture advice/ troubleshooting
- Scope out penetration testing and communicate the outcomes to key stake holders in order to provide the remediation needed
- Investigate security incidents and provide explanation along with methods of mitigation
- Provide advice and expertise to ensure secure delivery of Agile programmes and system procurements
- The ability to communicate technical issues to a range of clients and divisions
- Strong expertise in working to ISO 27001 standards and industry standard security frameworks
- Understanding of security concepts and how they must enable business
- Security consultancy experience working with complex IT systems
- Delivery of technical risk assessments
- Strong presentation and effective communication skills
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementor / Auditor
- Any CCP qualifications
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to CNDJobs@CNDLtd.com
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
If you have not heard from a member of the CND team within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To comply with GDPR, your application and any personal details will not be retained.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Cyber Security Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly