Our client, a major defence organisation, urgently requires an experienced Avionic Supervisor to undertake a long term contract based in South West England.
In order to be successful it is essential that you are an experienced Avionic Supervisor with a background in working on either Merlin or Gazelle Aircraft. You will also be SC Cleared.
Within this exceptional role, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing work undertaken on Merlin or Gazelle aircraft
- Ensuring all maintenance works are completed accurately and ontime
- Attending testing meetings
- Supervising general work undertaken on aircraft
- Ensuring certification of work is accurate
This represents an outstanding opportunity to secure a long term and commercially focused contract, within a global organisation.